1) General rules
- The owner of the site www.andrey-efimenko.com Lotos Inha Yefimenka is registered under the address: the Republic of Poland, woj. MAZOWIECKIE, pow. Warszawa, gm. Warszawa, miejsc. Warszawa, ul. Melsztyńska, nr 4/10, lok. 66, 02-537, NIP PL 5372635275, Regon 365748997. The contents of the site www.andrey-efimenko.com are the property of Lotos Inha Yefimenka and are protected in accordance with the rules of the Law of February 4, 1994 on copyright and related rights (Journal of Laws of 2006, N 90, p. 631, with subsequent amendments) and relevant international agreements. Copying and distribution of any information, data, text or graphics contained on the site www.andrey-efimenko.com for commercial purposes without the consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.
- The user of the site services www.andrey-efimenko.com must read these rules and agree to the terms contained in them. The use of the site’s services is a confirmation of the awareness of the rules and their full acceptance.
2) Definitions of the terms used in the Site Rules
- Telecommunications Laws – the Law of July 16, 2004 Telecommunications Law (Journal of Laws, No. 171, p.1800, with subsequent amendments).
- The Law on the Internet Services – the Law of July 18, 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws, 2013, p.1422).
- The Law on the Protection of Personal Data - the Law of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws, 2002, No. 101, paragraph 926).
- A user is an individual who uses the services of the portal www.andrey-efimenko.com and accepts the rules of the site.
- Commercial information is any information used directly or indirectly to inform and promote the services provided by the www.andrey-efimenko.com portal, with the exception of the information that provides communication through electronic communication with a specific individual; the information about goods and services that do not serve for the achievement of the desired commercial effect for Lotos Inha Yefimenka.
- Teleinformation system is a set of systems and software that provides processing and storage, as well as the capability to send and receive data via telecommunication networks using the equipment appropriate for this type of telecommunication network (Telecommunications and Communications Law, Journal of Laws, No. 171, p. 1800).
- Provision of electronic services - provision of services without simultaneous presence of the parties (at a distance), which is carried out by sending and receiving data using information and communication systems on an individual user request.
- Electronic communication are technical solutions with the help of information and communication equipment, providing individual communication at a distance using data transmission between teleinformation systems, in particular via e-mail.
- Cookies are small pieces of information that are sent by the www.andrey-efimenko.com website and recorded on a device that is used to browse the web.
3) Subject of the agreement
- The subject of this contract is a provision of all the services to the Consumer on a cost recovery basis, listed on the website www.andrey-efimenko.com by the Contractor.
- In the order and on the terms agreed under the contract the Contractor accepts obligations to provide services. The list of services (training courses) provided by the Contractor under this Agreement, as well as the requirements for the services provided, is set out on the Contractor’s Website www.andrey-efimenko.com and is an essential part of this Agreement.
- The Consumer, who is an individual, receives services in person.
4) The procedure for concluding a contract
- The Contractor accepts obligations to provide the Services to the indefinite number of persons who have applied for the specified Services.
- Publication (posting) of the text of the Agreement can be found on the official website of the Contractor www.andrey-efimenko.com.
- The conclusion of the Contract is made by joining the Consumer to the Agreement, i.e., by accepting of the terms of the Agreement by the Customer as a whole, without any terms, exceptions and / or reservations.
- The fact of the acceptance of the terms of the Agreement by the Consumer is the payment of 100% of the cost of the Contractor’s Services in the order and on the terms determined by the Agreement.
- The contract is considered to be concluded in a simple written form from the date of the payment of the cost of services by the Consumer.
The date of payment is considered:
- The date of payment via the payment system in any way available for payment (except for non-cash payment);
- The date of the receipt of funds on the account of the Contractor - for non-cash payment.
- The Agreement is valid from the date of payment of the Customer for the Services until the Parties fulfill their obligations under the Agreement. For non-cash payment for the Services the Contractor starts to provide services within three working days from the date of the receipt of funds on the account of the Contractor.
- The provision of the Services under this Agreement is confirmed (in the case of the absence of a Consumer’s request for a written Rendered Service Acceptance Act) by the fact that the Customer has consumed the Services rendered to them and there are no written complaints regarding the Services rendered from the Consumer’s side.
5) Rights and obligations of the parties
The Contractor must:
- Provide services in a timely manner and in full.
- Provide services with a proper quality, at a high professional level.
- The Contractor undertakes to provide the Consumer with round-the-clock access to the Site using the Consumer’s account.
- The Contractor guarantees to provide the Consumer with complete and reliable information about the service provided.
- The Contractor guarantees the confidentiality of the Consumer’s personal information provided by him while registering on the Site.
- To issue this Agreement in a written form on the request of the Consumer the parties exchange original copies of the Rendered Service Acceptance Act and the Contract by mail.
The Contractor has the right to:
- The Contractor has the right to engage other highly qualified specialists in the performance of their obligations under the contract. However, the Contractor remains responsible for the quality of the services provided.
- The Contractor has the right to terminate the Contract with the Consumer without returning the paid fee, in case of a violation of the Consumer’s copyright by the Consumer, and also apply to the court for the protection of their copyright.
- The Contractor reserves the right to terminate the Contract with the Consumer without returning the paid fee in case of a violation of the rules of conduct on the website www.andrey-efimenko.com or violations of the requirements of the laws of the Republic of Poland. These violations are: incitement of interethnic conflicts; insulting other Consumers, the Contractor and their employees; advertising of third parties; obscene language; distribution of pornographic materials; transmission of the details for entering the closed area of the site to third parties by the Consumer; distribution of the information and the materials received by the Consumer on the Site of the Contractor to third parties for a fee.
- The Contractor reserves the right to change the terms of this Offer unilaterally and without a prior notification of the Consumer at any time by publishing these changes on the Site. Changes come into force from the moment of their publication on the Contractor’s Site.
The Consumer has the right to:
- The Consumer enjoys all the rights in accordance with the current legislation of the Republic of Poland, regarding the provision of the services on a cost recovery basis.
- The Consumer has the right in the case of an inadequate quality of services to demand a full refund, only in cases when a violation of his rights occurs due to the Contractor’s fault and with the proof of this circumstance. The order of interaction of the Parties in the event of claims by the Consumer is defined in the Agreement.
- A Consumer who has a contract at a distance can withdraw from the contract within 14 calendar days without explaining the reasons and at no cost, except for the cost of the implemented services at the date of a submission of the application. In order to meet the deadline it’s enough to send an application according to the Consumer Protection Act of May 30, 2014, p. 827, with subsequent amendments, from the date of payment.
The Consumer must:
- The Consumer recognizes the Contractor’s copyright to all the materials posted on the Contractor’s Website.
- The consumer undertakes not to reproduce, not to repeat, not to copy, not to sell, and also not to use for any purpose the information and materials made available to him in connection with the provision of the Services, except for their personal use.
- The Consumer is obliged to provide accurate information about them in the process of creating an account (registration) on the Site.
The Consumer provides their personal data and consents their processing according to their will and their interest.
6) Site registration
- Providing the Consumers with the Services is possible on the condition that they create a corresponding account on the Website. The registration account must contain the surname, the first name and the patronymic of the Consumer, their email address and the password.
- The registration of the account is accomplished by filling in the registration form. In the registration form, you must indicate your real name, patronymic, surname, e-mail address.
- The Consumer is responsible for the confidentiality of the password. In case the Consumer finds a fact of an unauthorized access to their account, they are obliged to notify the support service of the Contractor of this fact as soon as possible.
7) Copyright and intellectual property
- All the materials are the property of their authors.
- Any materials received by the User by e-mail or published on the Website are intended for private non-commercial use. The user has no right to copy, broadcast, distribute, publish, or use in any other ways for mass reproduction the materials taken from the Site, as well as the ones received as educational products, without the written permission of the copyright holder.
- Any information, materials and judgments given on the Site can be changed without a prior notice. Citation, in volumes and order, in accordance with the rules of the Law of February 4, 1994 on copyright and related rights (Journal of Laws of 2006, N 90, p. 631, with subsequent amendments) and relevant international agreements, as well as intellectual property, is possible exclusively with the link to the site of the right holder.
- The Contractor reserves the right to take any measures that do not contradict the laws of the Republic of Poland to limit or terminate the User’s service in case of the violation of the provisions of this Agreement. Furthermore, the Site Administration reserves the right to refuse to service the User, who previously violated the terms of the Agreement, without giving any reasons.
8) Parties responsibilities
- Consumers have the right to file complaints regarding all the Services.
- Complaints can be submitted to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The complaint must contain: your name and surname, a contact number and a detailed description of the reason for the complaint, or a proof of the validity of the complaint.
- Complaints will be considered by Lotos Inha Yefimenka as soon as possible, but no later than in 20 days.
- The User will be notified about the result of the consideration of complaints at the email address specified in the complaint.
- The Contractor shall not be liable for the untimely service delivery for the reasons beyond the control of the Contractor (technical problems on the hosting, lack of the Internet connection from the Consumer’s side, etc.) for direct or indirect losses or damages incurred as a result of failures or malfunctions in the work of the Site.
- By accepting the terms of this Agreement, the User is aware that the Contractor does not bear any risks connected with the implementation of the recommendations given in the training products. All the tips and recommendations contained in the products of the Contractor the Users implement at their sole discretion and fully take all the possible risks. The Contractor shall not be liable for indirect losses and / or lost profits of the User and / or third parties while rendering services.
9) Payment methods
- The bank transfer:
18 1020 4900 0000 8002 3160 9461 - the bank account.
- The electronic form of payment (Internet banking: a transfer, a credit card) supported by
- The international bank transfer:
Lotos Inha Yefimenka
woj. MAZOWIECKIE, pow. Warszawa, gm. Warszawa, miejsc. Warszawa, ul. Melsztyńska, nr 4/10, lok. 66, 02-537
Nr IBAN: PL 18 1020 4900 0000 8002 3160 9461
Kod BIC (SWIFT) BPKOPLPW
XIII Wydzial Gospodarczy PKO Bank Polski
ul. Pulawska, 15, 02-515 Warszawa